Workshops & Presentations
Deliberative pedagogy is a new way to think about teaching and learning in higher education.
The Deliberative Pedagogy Lab team has worked with individual campuses and associations to introduce faculty, staff, and administrators to deliberative pedagogy and how it plays out on campus in classrooms and in community-engaged contexts. Contact us if you would like to have a Deliberative Pedagogy Institute or workshop with your campus community, network, or beyond.
- Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities
- North Carolina Campus Compact
- Minnesota Campus Compact
- New York and Pennsylvania Campus Compact
- Southern New England Campus Compact
- West Virginia Higher Education Diversity Conference
- National Communication Association
- International Communication Association
If you would like to learn more about opportunities, please email email@example.com for more information.